1. We require your session fee at time of booking in order to hold your session date & time. Please see our “How to Book” page for more information.
2. Editing takes approximately four (4) to eight (8) weeks depending on your chosen session. We hand edit each photo that is chosen spending 10-45 minutes on each one. If we go over eight (8) weeks, you will receive a free 8×10 of your choice. Please do not contact us before the eight week due date is up to ask when your images will be finished.
3. A sneak peek will be posted on Facebook within one week of your session. When your images are done being edited, we will email you a link to your gallery where you are able to download your photos direct to your computer.
4. Basic retouching is included within the session fee. This includes small facial scars, blemishes, light skin smoothing and under eye circles. Further retouching is done at the request of the purchaser and this $50 package includes slimming/contouring, make-up enhancement, wrinkle removing, and skin smoothing. All of this is done with a nature that will leave a realistic and natural look.
5. A travel fee will be added to locations requested by the client that are 30 miles outside of the 78022 zip code.
6. For groups larger than a single family and special occasions, please contact us for session pricing.
7. We love to shoot during the first three and last three hours of the day. This is when we will have the most beautiful light for portraits. We typically will not schedule a session beyond these hours. The light is just too harsh during the middle of the day. You may have to adjust bedtimes, feedings, and naps to accommodate your session.
8. We highly encourage you to reschedule your session if it is extremely windy.
9. If someone is ill in your family and you need to reschedule, please give us as much notice as possible.
10. Re-schedules are done at the discretion of the photographer. A fee may be incurred if reschedules occur (see contract if you choose to move forward with SSP)
11. Please have your children dressed and ready to go for their session. This includes hair combed and having their faces clean. Children are more likely to become grouchy if they are fussed with too much right before the session.
12. Please be on time to your session. Your session time will start at the time scheduled. Our time is as valuable as yours and we may have a session booked following yours.
13. Please do not text or call after 6:00pm. Any contact made after 6:00pm may not be answered until the following business day unless it is an urgent message that cannot wait. Please allow up to four days for a response to a non-urgent message.
14. Many images are captured during your session. Afterwards, each image is put through a careful selection process. You will see only the images that meet the high standards of SSP. Images with eyes closed, unflattering poses and duplicate images are removed permanently after the photographer completes this selection process. The selection and editing process is entirely the right of the photographer and part of the custom portrait process. Please let us know ahead of time if there is a specific image request.
15. All sessions (apart from Newborn sessions) will be held outside unless it is under 40 degrees & or raining to which other arrangements will be made or the session will be rescheduled.
*Prices and details are subject to change.
*We only offer USBs for weddings. All other sessions must download their images from their gallery.
*Although you get printing & posting rights, you may not alter, manipulate, crop, change or edit any part of an image without consent.